Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Normal Threads
J
Hi, Just had the new kitchen fitted - see pics attached. Units are walnut, countertops are...
Replies
Views
jimbob
J
V
When triangulating tiles (diagonal cuts) to accomadate the slope and fall needed for a wetroom...
Replies
Views
diamondtiling
D
N
Hi, I'm tiling my bathroom with high ceilings. I'm trying to find a metal (aluminium/stainless...
Replies
Views
brian c
B
Hi, Using BAL Mosaic for glass mosaic sheets in a cloakroom after previous recommendation...
Replies
Views
Rad2474
R
yes im back from rendering/screeding pool in ludlow on my own!!:yikes:, back breaking work...
Replies
Views
N
hi guys am about to buy my first kit,will mainly be work on kitchens i have fitted, looking at...
Replies
Views
Rad2474
R
Currently Active Users: 190 (45 members and 145 guests) - Group Key: Administrator, Moderator...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
V
hi anyone know where i could get a FORD TRANSIT VAN SWB ? FROM £500 TO £900 THANKS VINCE1
Replies
Views
david campbell
D
U
  • Redirect
Replies
Views
N/A
U
I am looking for a tiler to do a small shower job in Keswick with Epoxy grout can anyone suggest...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
S
Hi all, i'm stubank, tis a pleasure to find this site and i hope it can solve a few problems for...
Replies
Views
stevee
S
D
In an effort to make life even easier for users of PORSADRILL we have made available an...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
What makes you smile or get a buzz on a job...:thumbsup: Big area's to go at maybe or just nice...
Replies
Views
smurf21
S
P
I have an Edwardian house with an open porch area outside the front door - round here (north...
Replies
Views
PeterVideo
P
M
Hi All, Sorry if this is in the wrong section (or shouldn't be here at all!). I'm looking for a...
Replies
Views
MattW
M
D
Pleased to announce that Timeless john has won The Job of the month competition held each month...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
H
Hello all, i have purchased some underfloor heating insulation boards spec below...
Replies
Views
Hayden Goy
H
D
Well done to all on that programme, its about time this sort of show was on the TV. If you want...
Replies
Views
Rob Z
R
D
Just watching Coast on BBC2, they were doing a bit on the fourth of firth bridge and its...
Replies
Views
diamondtiling
D
D
Free Love? Whats that all about.... Well we love our tilers, and we have something free so...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

Tag Cloud

usa