Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Normal Threads
D
camera trick or not funny as i think YouTube - Xtrem Water Slide
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
M
Hi I am after 20 m2 of floor tiles. Prefer 450 x 450 or bigger if poss. Colour light grey to...
Replies
Views
diamondtiling
D
D
unbelievable, phenomenal, superb landmark Dave:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
2 3
Replies
Views
strummerman
S
G
i am in the process of quoting for a large job. A large ensuite in victorian style black and...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
D
Hi, can anyone help with this problem, since I downloaded "flash" I have had constant problems...
Replies
Views
diamondtiling
D
S
Hi, I am about to fit and tile a new shower area. Web comments on how to ensure it is...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
P
Hi, I am looking to do a tiling course, to eventually work for myself. What is the best course...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
D
I just thought about good and bad customers... Can you say what your best customer experiance...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
S
Hi, Been offered the above adhesive at a good price. Usually use BAL / Dunlop. Think they...
Replies
Views
R
I am thinking of laying porcelain floor tiles in my entrance hall. I am concerned that they may...
Replies
Views
roy babbs
R
T
wheres the best place to get aquamix from im in birmingham trevor
Replies
Views
diamondtiling
D
D
Here's one I was asked today when I was in Home base picking up tiles for a customer. Guy asked...
Replies
Views
Bolter
B
S
  • Redirect
Replies
Views
N/A
S
Hi all Im thinking of going into tiling as a new trade. Firslty, can anyone recommend a good...
Replies
Views
H
Hi guys, went with a mate tonight to look at a job 78m2 of traverine 5 tile size random pattern...
Replies
Views
C
Hi Folks, Would really appreciate some help here. I have limited knowledge but have taken some...
Replies
Views
Terry Cottar
T
B
stratos blanco brillo wall tiles needed to complete project. approx 3 Sq metres:mad2:
Replies
Views
baglady1
B
YouTube - PSA Texting while Driving U.K. Ad [HD]
Replies
Views
user123
U
A
Just bought a Rubi TS60 manual cutter but I'm concerned how well it work with Porcelain Floor...
Replies
Views
dagger
D
R
Hi All. Have purchased 2 boards 25mm ply and was wondering what are the best screws to fasten...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

Tag Cloud

usa