Search the forum,

Discuss Andrews Adhesive (Granfix) - Anybody used? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

stan1888

Hi,

Been offered the above adhesive at a good price. Usually use BAL / Dunlop.

Think they are a Leeds based company with a few stores up and down the country. I'm sure their stuff is manufactured by Granfix, so just like to check if anyone has used this and what they think?

C

Colour Republic

Tubbed Granfix is as stiff as hell (very dry), I really can't get on with it. Never used Andrews Adhesive but would imagine it's the same formular if made by Granfix but could be wrong

D

diamondtiling

I will phone Phil the MD of granfix tomorrow and ask him, however I think that all manufacturers may be trying to promote themselves as best they can.

C

Colour Republic

I will phone Phil the MD of granfix tomorrow and ask him, however I think that all manufacturers may be trying to promote themselves as best they can.

Can you ask him to make the mix a bit looser when you do:lol:, To be fair i've never had a failure that I know of, but always felt it was a bit of a workout on the old arms trying to spread the gear.

I'm not trying to lose anybody any sales just giving my exprience of it:thumbsup:

beanz

TF
Reaction score
Can you ask him to make the mix a bit looser when you do:lol:, To be fair i've never had a failure that I know of, but always felt it was a bit of a workout on the old arms trying to spread the gear.

I'm not trying to lose anybody any sales just giving my exprience of it:thumbsup:

lol! Granfix Multifix was the 1st addy i ever used.. Thought my arms were gonna drop off! :lol: Sticks like "something" to a stick though. I can't comment on Andrews though, no idea if it's the same or not!?!

wayne

TF
Reaction score
its granfix gear rebranded for andrews. good gear to work with. not too keen on the bucket gear but the rapid flexi is good and decent price too

Reply to Andrews Adhesive (Granfix) - Anybody used? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen