Questions and tiling advice in the Tiling News; Tile News - Tile Industry News from Around the Globe. Find news for the tile industry in the UK and further afield. TilersForums.com is 18 years old now, and has 9,500+ wall and floor tile fixers from the UK, USA and Australia, NZ, Ireland, Canada and more..
Normal Threads
This is the TilersForums.co.uk has been updated Discussion Thread Welcome to the all new TilersForums.co.uk. I’ve been working on the website for a couple of hours and have come up with this for...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
This is the Welcome to the new UK Plumbers Forums website, forum and blog Discussion Thread Welcome aboard the new UK Plumbers Forums website, forum and blog. Well, it has been a while since I’ve...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
This is the Morning Thread for Plumbers Forums Discussion Thread Come get a sense of community by joining in the forum Morning Thread. We have this running on all our forums and it’s a brilliant...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
This is the Morning Thread for Tilers Forums Discussion Thread We have a Morning Thread on each of our forums, and the Tilers Forums Morning Thread has been running the longest, we’ve actually...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
This is the Brilliant Tiling Advice Provided and Peer-Reviewed via 1000’s of Tilers Discussion Thread How do you know Tiling Advice is Trusted? When its peer reviewed and treated scientifically...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
Another First for UK Tiling Forum; Crossing the 1 Million Posts Mark Soon It appears the other UK Tiling Forum is using a Free WordPress (that’s fine) but they went for wpForo instead of bridging...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses in Stoke On Trent’s Once Thriving Ceramics and...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
Where to get a Tiling NVQ Hi,I did the 4wk course in Warrington back in Sept, being a plasterer I found I was passing work on so I thought I’d do a course and see if it was for me.I have to say...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) Announces Itinerary for Coverings 2024 The National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) has announced its itinerary for Coverings 2024, April 22 to 25...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
Beginner Tiling Courses 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Day Tiling Courses? These are brilliant for a DIY person wishing to do their home. They’re also good as an introduction to the tiling game as a whole...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
DIY Tiling; Advice for DIY Tilers So long story short, I have just purchased my first house and I am a avid DIYer. I am looking at installing some “wood effect” porcelain tiles in my downstairs...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling Don’t listen to that idiot on handyman can. lol He’s an idiot who doesn’t have a clue when it comes to tiling. MANY PEOPLE THINK...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
Kitchen Tiling Guide This simple Kitchen Tiling Guide is something a lot of people could have done with finding before attempting to tile their kitchen walls or floor. Hi. Hope you can help me...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
Wall Tiling Guide Tiling walls is a popular and practical way to enhance the appearance of various spaces in your home, such as bathrooms, kitchens, and even living areas. Tiling is a...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
Floor Tiling Guide Here’s our simple floor tiling guide. This guide is for beginners and doesn’t include everything you would need to know to tile floors in all circumstances. But it’s a good...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it comes to transforming your living space, few changes can make as dramatic an impact as new flooring...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
UK Tiling Forum Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum. Here at TilersForums.com we have hosted a place for UK tile fixers to get together with UK tile manufacturers, UK tile importers, and UK adhesive...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
    • Winner
UK Pro tiling training has been running pro tiling courses for over 18 years and been a member on this forum since 2006, countless lives have been changed for people who have attended our fast...
  • UKTT Darren
Replies
Views
1800 Piece Ceramic Mosaic Covers Entire Fashion Store Front in Miami. Fashion store Cult Gaia have opened a new store in Miami recently and the store front its self has been transformed into a...
  • Lou
Replies
Views
Our new Trade Counter is open! We're on hand Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm to talk you through our wide range of Underfloor Heating, Wetroom, Flexible Plumbing and Frost Protection Solutions. Come...
  • Uheat - Jacob
Replies
Views
Mapei Academy Mapei UK Free Tiling Courses Practical or Online The ceramic course covers the following points: Substrate Preparation do’s and don’ts The Importance of Priming and Levelling...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
Order your Free Wall Chart here or click the button above. As a valued Trade Customer of Uheat and The Wetroom Store, we'd like to send you our WORLD CUP 2022 WALLCHART. Do you need help with an...
  • Uheat - Jacob
Replies
Views
An electronic device to restrict the maximum shower time and thus save lots of water and gas in the shower. Easy to install and program. Water leak detector: if we leave the tap open, once Acqua...
  • Arelia
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement