Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Normal Threads
D
Hi Doing my first bit of floor tiling this weekend & I'm not sure If I need to prime it or not...
Replies
Views
Bolter
B
F
Hi guys, just had a product flyer come through the door called Ci75 by Stonefix. This is a...
Replies
Views
B
this has probably been asked but i have been surprised to find zero results on Google for UK...
Replies
Views
diamondtiling
D
M
hello, I am looking for some advice I have brought some slate tiles for my bathroom floor and...
Replies
Views
Not a common thing but I'm about to offer to work for free, worst case scenario is I'm working...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, just found the web-site and after watching a great England game on TV, while sitting in...
Replies
Views
davy_G
D
D
can anyone tell me where i can buy a kaul washboy. Thanks guys
Replies
Views
DJT75
D
P
Hi I've done a lot of searching around but I can't quite find the information I'm after on the...
Replies
Views
Paulw
P
N
After a nudge in this direction, I thought I had better say hello to everyone. I have lived in...
Replies
Views
Nardini
N
W
This is my first post so hello everyone. I am not a tiler and would like some advice on what...
Replies
Views
jimbob
J
J
Hi there, I have a problem that I keep on going over in my head and keep comig to different...
Replies
Views
J
F
If you get a Gov email warning you about swine flu, just delete it, it's probably just spam!!
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
R
Replies
Views
Ramag
R
G
Saw a demo today of a product I had not heard of before, Rapid-All-in-1 Stone and tile...
Replies
Views
grumpygrouter
G
Just like your imput on a price for the following modular slate from topps 12 Sq m onto...
Replies
Views
grumpygrouter
G
D
Evenin all, I was just wondering what the price per metre of 300*600 porcelain, i havnt tiled...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
D
Who supplies all materials on jobs or are you just labour only.? Do you try to supply tiles as...
Replies
Views
Daveyboy
D
There's an issue with old posts which is causing smilies and links to not load (and quotes and...
Replies
Views
O
A
hi guys finally got round to geting the laptop fixed.
Replies
Views
White Room
W
J
Hi, Just had the new kitchen fitted - see pics attached. Units are walnut, countertops are...
Replies
Views
jimbob
J
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Tag Cloud

usa