Search the forum,

Discuss Tile trim in 2.6m lengths ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

Negger

Hi, I'm tiling my bathroom with high ceilings. I'm trying to find a metal (aluminium/stainless steel) "polished chrome" effect trim in 2.6M lengths. All the usual suppliers seem to do 2.5M max. Can anyone tell me where to find longer lengths (min 2.575) e.g. 2.6 nominal ? I only need five lengths, not 500!
I'd prefer not to have a join in the run. Fussy, I know, but that's what I want.
Regards
Negger

J

jay

:welcome: you may have to pre order as you can get 3m lengths from dta not sure if its available over there :8:

N

Negger

Thanks for replying!
I'll be quite happy to pre-order if I can get what I want.
I'll Google dta (?) and see what I can find.
:hurray:

D

DHTiling

dta is in OZ.....and i'm not sure we can get 2.6 mtr lengths of trim in the uk...

Not something i have used or needed ..

S

Stan001

a while ago i needed a long transition strip from tiled area to carpet area in an open plan kitchen diner - the guys at Tile Flair were very helpful and found the part required from Genesis. Have you downloaded their catalogue from the www and looked in that?

B

brian c

just need to butt two together but this can be done discretely by cutting at 90 degree angles :thumbsup:

Reply to Tile trim in 2.6m lengths ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen