Search the forum,

Discuss Recommend me a screeder in Warrington? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MattW

Hi All,
Sorry if this is in the wrong section (or shouldn't be here at all!).

I'm looking for a recomendation for someone in the Warrington (Cheshire) area who can lay a floor screed in a kitchen refurb prior to getting it tiled (on Ditra as recommended on here). I had a builder give me a sealed carcase and I'm doing the first and second fix, getting trades in for dry lining and tiling.

The builder recommended getting the screed done as late as possible as a screed can be easily damaged but the plasterers I've had in for quotes don't want to work to an 'imaginary' floor two inches below FFL. So it looks like it's screed time.

Any guidance appreciated!

cheers
Matt

Reply to Recommend me a screeder in Warrington? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen