Search the forum,

Discuss Timeless john wins.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Prem Tiler

well done jon. all that moaning about the bath board and you go and win the hardest JOTM so far. top draw!!

T

Time's Ran Out

THANK YOU TILERS ARMS MEMBERS

To be able to share ones work with a community of like minded people is reward enough. But to receive 4 second places and now a FIRST means I can now retire from competition with my head held high! The excitement was getting too much at my age!.
To have 72 Tilers Arms Members vote and over 2500 views to this thread shows the increasing interest that The Job Of The Month competition generates and for those who didn't win this time - keep trying - I did and it's paid off for me (and my son Little John).
There have been 13 entries into this months competition and they have made excellent viewing. For those who received a few votes my only advice would be to wait for that 'wow' job and make sure you get some great photos to post (March's entry by Mosaic Girl stands out for me).
For the runners up - you get nowt - except the knowledge that youv'e been part of a very interesting thread. For Doug there were times I wondered whether my vote was misplaced - an interesting and bold bathroom layout. And for Dagger to share your work with so many in my opinion sums up the the essence of what the TILERS FORUM is all about.
For me it was all about winning - and for that - I THANK YOU ALL!.

Timeless John ( and Young John.):thumbsup::thumbsup:

C

Colour Republic

Blimey that speach went on a bit! only joking, well done TJ, cheers:thumbsup:

Maybe now this is in the public part of the forum, could you share the winning job pics with the rest of the TF faithful Dave?:thumbsup:

P

Prem Tiler

Although I thanked you for the well worded adure to the competition I think your talking rubbish 2nd place is just 1st LOSER!! lol

And the rest of us are just roadkill laying by the road side after being rundown by the old classic sports car that is 'Timeless Johns classic floor'!

A wonderful example of some one that wont quit until he reaches his goal. Even at his age, 627. Stubborn old fool

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Time's Ran Out

I'am coming down to Christchurch tomorrow so less of the fool bit!:thumbsup:

Timeless John.

D

Deleted member 1779

Congratulations

tile_award.jpg

Your prize is ready to send....

kit2.jpg

redcircle.jpg

The kit is £0.00
P&P is £49.99 :lol:

D

doug boardley

:oops:I forgot to thank everyone that voted, for me, and for all the other entries. Top marks folks!

D

Daveyboy

Well done TJ..with so many great entries it was a really tough month to win..well done to all the runners up for their brilliant entries as well...:thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
THANK YOU TILERS ARMS MEMBERS

To be able to share ones work with a community of like minded people is reward enough. But to receive 4 second places and now a FIRST means I can now retire from competition with my head held high! The excitement was getting too much at my age!.
To have 72 Tilers Arms Members vote and over 2500 views to this thread shows the increasing interest that The Job Of The Month competition generates and for those who didn't win this time - keep trying - I did and it's paid off for me (and my son Little John).
There have been 13 entries into this months competition and they have made excellent viewing. For those who received a few votes my only advice would be to wait for that 'wow' job and make sure you get some great photos to post (March's entry by Mosaic Girl stands out for me).
For the runners up - you get nowt - except the knowledge that youv'e been part of a very interesting thread. For Doug there were times I wondered whether my vote was misplaced - an interesting and bold bathroom layout. And for Dagger to share your work with so many in my opinion sums up the the essence of what the TILERS FORUM is all about.
For me it was all about winning - and for that - I THANK YOU ALL!.

Timeless John ( and Young John.):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Touching. I'm pleased to say I voted for you too fella. Thanks for uploading the pics and well done for winning the comp. :)

Still..... there's always next month for the other guys! Get snapping! :hurray::hurray::hurray:

Reply to Timeless john wins.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen