Search the forum,

Discuss gooner59 is back in town!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
yes im back from rendering/screeding pool in ludlow on my own!!:yikes:, back breaking work builders trying to frame out /plaster board cieling of pool hall so they had a low-about 4ft high scaffold up, so i had to scurry under it ive got the scars to prove it to do my job + there was a great big set of step that they forgot to mention!!! so i shutterd them and rendered tem as well , i asked the owner about pool suround and walls but he already got someone to tile them :mad2: never mind must not be to gready ?? on the drive home through brecon i droped in to penderyn welsh whisky distillery for a tour round great!!!! day

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Nice one mate, did put somebody on to you for the job (labourer) don't know if they contacted you or not though.

Reaction score
cheers m8 i got a guy local to ludlow through job centre plus,all ready then at last min he phoned and could not come !! so i just did the job on my own! anyway its done now im going to tile it on monday :thumbsup:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Wot no pics!! :yikes:

Reply to gooner59 is back in town!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen