Search the forum,

Discuss wanted in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

V

vince1

hi anyone know where i could get a FORD TRANSIT VAN SWB ?

FROM £500 TO £900

THANKS VINCE1

Last edited by a moderator:
B

brian c

wont be in great nick for so little money IMO AS I KNOW BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO BUY ONE.There is some unroadworthy vans out there for sale.

W

White Room

Don't forget an HPI check, I did on an 04 Transit even though I was buying from a garage. HPI'D on another van from a dealer and found the milage was dubious and had the cheque stopped

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
im in middlesbrough

Ah, just around the corner, there is a dealers just off Portrack Lane on the opposite side to B & Q, Dalmatian Motors or something like it, they used to have a fair bit of stock ( vans )

Last edited:

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
its sometimes false economy buyin cheap vans at that price mate as i found out:thumbsdown: cant you pay a deposit and take the rest on hp? it will save you a lot of grief.

S

Stan001

Same dilemma here, have looked at some new vans, then I thought ‘I wonder what I could get for about £2k? – got to be loads of recession bargains thought I’ … but the answer down here in Hampshire seems to be 'high mileage scrap'!

V

vince1

thanks for all your help lads.

vince1

any one want tiling doing phone me at knights tiling. need some work

V

vince1

yes i got a van mate. CITROEN RELAY SWB. 94,000 miles he wanted £950 for it i got it off him for £800 nice van to. it had 12month MOT and 6months TAX

vince.

Reply to wanted in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen