• Thread starter stubnk
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 3K
  • usa
Search the forum,

Discuss Hi all,, in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

stubnk

Hi all, i'm stubank, tis a pleasure to find this site and i hope it can solve a few problems for me. haha.

starting with:

im tiling a bathroom and using a border tile, my problem is when it comes to the tile edging strip around the window sil because the border is thicker in the middle than the tile, they will stick out from the edging strip,.:oops:has any one got any ideas on how to solve this?

many thanks, stu

S

stubnk

hi all, thanks for the welcome, Yes they are cermic tiles Faithhealer, and i was thinking of going down the 'mitre and cutting the trim top and bottom' route..

many thanks:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Hi all,, in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen

Hi all,, > Tiling Advice - Tilers Forums
  • Thread starter stubnk
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 3K
  • usa
Search the forum,

Discuss Hi all,, in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

stubnk

Hi all, i'm stubank, tis a pleasure to find this site and i hope it can solve a few problems for me. haha.

starting with:

im tiling a bathroom and using a border tile, my problem is when it comes to the tile edging strip around the window sil because the border is thicker in the middle than the tile, they will stick out from the edging strip,.:oops:has any one got any ideas on how to solve this?

many thanks, stu

S

stubnk

hi all, thanks for the welcome, Yes they are cermic tiles Faithhealer, and i was thinking of going down the 'mitre and cutting the trim top and bottom' route..

many thanks:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Hi all,, in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen