Search the forum,

Discuss Cowboy customers, Love it! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

Well done to all on that programme, its about time this sort of show was on the TV. If you want something doing at your house make sure you can pay for it!

:mad2::mad2::mad2:

bluesky

TF
Arms
Reaction score
i had a hard luck story a few weeks ago - he changed his mind when:8: i mentioned the tvr and convertible bmw in the `hidden` garage !

W

White Room

I think this should be in the arms, don't want any customers thinking were desperate for owed money

L

Lawrence147

Lots of useful info on the programme. I hope the government change the laws on this. :thumbsup:

W

White Room

A heating engineer I know done somethink when owed money, he put the dept on the customers house which had to go through a solicitor. So when the house went up for sale the dept had to be paid before the sale of the house went through. Don't know what it was but one way of getting your money but would take time

N

nickj

Great programme and I hope that something is finally done, maybe I'm too cynical but I feel it will fall on deaf ears or any changes in the law will take the next 5 years just to get passed.

Hopefully at least it will make customers think twice about trying it! :thumbsup:

And make sure you all sign the petition on their website

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Cowboy customers, Love it! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. My daughter had a tiling job done in her kitchen while she was away last week. I stayed...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley