Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
Here I am going to attempt to guide you through a the cutting of a 3 way mitre. picture 1 is of...
Replies
Views
G
Hi. I have just finished laying a 30mtr floor using 600 x 600 CIMIC polished porcelain...
Replies
Views
D
Apologies mods of this needs to go elsewhere.. please feel free to move it or bin it...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Normal Threads
M
I am tiling a friends bathroom, he doesn't want me to take the back wall off in the shower...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
B
Hopefully this thread is ok, please delete if not.... A customer of mine has asked me to try...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
E
Hi All New to this site although I’ve been in the trade for 25yrs. I have a stone company...
Replies
Views
E
Hi everyone - I've boarded out the walls and fitted the shower tray and bath. I'm keen to get...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R
S
Hi Everyone , just a quick introduction post ,although I've been a forum member for just over a...
Replies
Views
enduro
E
D
If you are interested in FREE training on the use of fila sealers then state interest in a reply..
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
J
our tiler has left a 30mm gap on front of the french doors after completing the marble floor...
Replies
Views
Hey guys and girls, Just been out for a 3rd visit to a customer whose bathroom and en-suite i'm...
Replies
Views
M
Hey everyone, here's hoping someone can help me!In the process of doing up my sons flat, new...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
whats tilers opinions on the standard of stone from mandarin? have many worked or used them? i...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Hi all. I need tiler, to help me next week (for one week, with possibility of getting more...
Replies
Views
I
B
Hello, Having scraped the existing adhesive from my plasterboard & concrete walls do I need to...
Replies
Views
Nick Dickens
N
E
A few more pics of the fire/smoke damaged house im working on. This is the kitchen floor that i...
Replies
Views
enduro
E
R
Just tiled a wall in an en-suite with 200 x 250 glazed ceramics from BCT. Neither I nor the...
Replies
Views
Hi all long time no speak life has been far to busy to spend any time with the family let alone...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen