Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Normal Threads
B
Hi My name is Mark and been tiling for 12 yrs, I have had my own buisness in Cheshire, I am...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
H
Hi when dabbing hardibacker onto brickwork would you recommend the 6mm or the 12 mm ? thanks...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
M
Hi all, any advice much appreciated..... I'm trying to gauge my speed compared with more...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Aston
A
P
Share your examples of tiling that has defied all odds. Was stripping a kitchen yesterday. 6x6...
Replies
Views
2Balls
T
Hi guys im new in the trade and done a few jobs now , but this is a first for me , so any help...
Replies
Views

S
Does anyone know how long you can keep tubbed tile adhesive for? Thanks
Replies
Views
S
I dont know why but its seems that all my free time is being used up at the moment filling out...
Replies
Views
mikethetile
M
B
HI all I joined this week as bruce123 to share my bad experience with these tiles and to help...
Replies
Views
J
R
how long do you leave grouting after tiling when you have tanked the walls i,m using white star
Replies
Views
J
R
As some people might know i only tile part-time due to working full time as a cnc operator,well...
Replies
Views
Rad2474
R

R
hi to all i,m ray1234
Replies
Views
J
C
Afternoon.. Been on here for a week or so having a look and increasing my tiling...
Replies
Views
J
T
Hi, I am in the process of instaling a wetroom in my bathroom. I hope someone can clear up some...
Replies
Views
J
S
Hi all I have just completed a bathroom all 4 walls and the floor tiled. I had to remove old...
Replies
Views
steveboy
S
A
piers morgan on now itv - look at china now and where they'll be in 20 yrs time!!!! very interesting
Replies
Views
diamondtiling
D

A
Calling all tilers in the N/W please take the time to add your name to this group, just go to...
Replies
Views
albyshellshear
A
S
Hi all, I've been checking out the forum for a few weeks now and just joined up, I have been...
Replies
Views
steveboy
S
P
Not sure this is in the right section... Looked at a shower room last night, walls and floor...
Replies
Views
Peter
P
H
looking at buying a tile cutter and wet cutter.not to expensive or too cheap just good enough...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
S
Hi all, I was just wondering if it was common for interior non load walls to be made from just...
Replies
Views
Scott
S

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay