Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Normal Threads
G
Hi, I'm new here, hoping for input on my kitchen floor. I've had a good look at the albums...
Replies
Views
gspot
G
D
A pensioner from Crewe was last night celebrating with friends and family after finding a...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
The wall facing the doorway to my bathroom has two windows a small one over the pan and a larger...
Replies
Views
suave
S
D
Hi everyone, another new face to your excellent forum. Where's the bar and I suppose being the...
Replies
Views
davy583
D
S
Popped into the local branch of a well known tile shop, bought a couple of tools and had a chat...
Replies
Views
Stephen@Weber
S

M
Hi guys i have a job to do where i need to tile over tile they are both ceramic. The...
Replies
Views
Stephen@Weber
S
D
Hi arms members. Just a thread to see how an updated view on you as tile pro's expect the rest...
Replies
Views
faithhealer
F
R
Hi All, I am new user so hopefully am posting this thread in the right place. I am re-doing...
Replies
Views
H
Oh dear,i was on a job on saturday 60 miles away and i left my alpro knee pads there:yikes:. I...
Replies
Views
hillhead
H
C
Hiya, Been having a look on here for about a week or so but not managed to find the exact...
Replies
Views
D

M
Hi, I am newbie from Essex, :)
Replies
Views
david campbell
D
B
6 Sq Metres on wood floor, supply addy, grout and 12m/m wbp ply, I dont normally do kitchen...
Replies
Views
S
I have been lurking on this board for quite a while and found a great resource. I'm a newbie to...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
J
I've got grey grout on external tiles. Is there a grout paint that will allow me to change this...
Replies
Views
aqua blue
A
H
Ive just been reading another post about grouting in corners.On my course i was taught to run...
Replies
Views
A

B
1000 posts well done m8.:hurray: sorry Phil,i spelled your name wrong.
Replies
Views
aqua blue
A
D
hi all just joined the forum just moved down to london from wales, for work. working with a...
Replies
Views
diamondtiling
D
S
Hi one and all, been tiling some 13 years now so i hope i can help a few of you out, and also...
Replies
Views
mikethetile
M
D
Hi All Am trying to find out more
Replies
Views
diamondtiling
D
G
hi,
hi just joined the forum, been a tiler for the last 20 yrs with the same company,
Replies
Views
diamondtiling
D

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay