Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Normal Threads
S
Hi all, My brother in law has just laid 18m2 400mm x 400mm black polished porcelin tiles in my...
Replies
Views
donny2pins
D
T
Hi all... I just read thru the many postings on basalt here. A couple of questions I still...
Replies
Views
TThomas19
T
B
hi everyone,only started tiling a couple of years ago. i went to college first of all and then...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
J
hi just joined im james been tiling for 20 years live and work in somerset .am a nvq assesor i...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
I come in peace and with good news. LTP have agreed to sponsor tilersforums.com which is...
Replies
Views

R
Hi Im new to this site and am looking for some extra work as it has been quiet lately due to...
Replies
Views
Check out this photo for me. Any of you guys on there? Link to a piccy if you're on...
Replies
Views
B
Hi guys, Im pricing a tasty lookin job but am in two minds wether to ply or tilebacker directly...
Replies
Views
Buffalo Tiler
B
K
hi all my names kevin and iv been tiling for 34 years straight from school so lots of experience...
Replies
Views
Bolter
B
U
Re-doing a bathroom in the above tiles, both floor and walls with the same tile. Never done the...
Replies
Views

S
Hi All, Floor job coming up that will need expansion joints. What is the maximum gap i ca have...
Replies
Views
simonb43
S
Replies
Views
albyshellshear
A
W
Hi Guys, I'm really looking for very serious advice from anyone on this forum, Im 35 years old...
Replies
Views
wally1602
W
R
I keep putting up info on Mapei products, so I thought Id better be fair and put something up...
Replies
Views
Stephen@Weber
S
R
HI guy's and girl's Have been asked to quote for a 800x800 granite floor(ala B&Q) not been in...
Replies
Views
jonnyc
J

D
:dizzy2:hiya...can i wrap mossaic sheets around a window reveal? i dont want to use trim,as it...
Replies
Views
Dave Ramsden
D
I
I can´t find the thread on dressing the diamond blade, so if anyone has the link I would be...
Replies
Views
itstony
I
I have had 7 calls this week, 2 of them today and it is only Wednesday from people who have...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
S
I have a 50m2 m marble floor to lay on wood for a Building contractor ,this builder is very...
Replies
Views
The D
T
Starting a job tomorrow, the walls are made of a plaster board with a cement coating, the...
Replies
Views

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay