Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Normal Threads
G
This should do it
Replies
Views
united
U
U
I just came across this website www.bonderatilematset.com I have never seen this product before...
Replies
Views
2Balls
N
Hello all,:wave: Sorry if this seems a stupid question but my head's spinning. Please can any...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
C
I have bought some 55 square metres of 400 x 400 tumbled marble tiles, 50% are nero marquina and...
Replies
Views
crownford
C
F
Had a 'lightbulb', moment this afternoon. Fitted this bath but for some reason the taps and tap...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

P
I am using chrome edging strip to tile external corners in my bathroom. However i am unsure as...
Replies
Views
R
D
I'll kick off with this beauty YouTube - the pixies monkey gone to heaven
2 3 4
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
Heres a few pics of a bathroom that i got asked to look at today. Walls not primed,not needed...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
D
Something I came accross on the news boards... Beautiful Time-Lapse of the Milky Way over...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
G
The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows. It was the fashion in Renaissance Florence to shave them off...
Replies
Views
J

T
Just saying hi... going to post a question in the forum... :smilewinkgrin:
Replies
Views
White Room
W
G
Check the APR of these loans :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes: www.quickquid.co.uk
Replies
Views
White Room
W
F
Hi all. My name is Paul (Diamond tiling) from Doncaster South Yorkshire. Am new to this site...
Replies
Views
Dave Ramsden
D
G
yeah i know its speeded up but still :yikes: YouTube - This is Imposible?
Replies
Views
G
Hello peeps :thumbsup: I am hopeful that what I have written below may at some point be...
Replies
Views
J

R
Evening all, I like to put up a post every friday on different products out there, this week I...
Replies
Views
R
R
i know about maximum weight holds of walls, but trying to get it through to the client is hard...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
T
Hiya, I'm offering this up for sale on behalf of my mate. He set his brother up in business...
Replies
Views
Hawkofeagles
H
I'm about to cement the homelux floor membrane to the aquadec tray using Mapei keraflex, i have...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
A
hi, i have just had these tiles laid in my living room and kitchen and cannot get the smokey...
Replies
Views
donny2pins
D

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay