Search the forum,

Discuss first day here ) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

gary63

Hello peeps :thumbsup: I am hopeful that what I have written below may at some point be resolved,any input greatly received thank you.

OK This is my first time here,so apologies in advance if it's the wrong thread (
Some week ago I purchased two packs of tiles from my local b&q store,they were on offer! The name of the tiles are as follows; Mineral floor tiles size 330x330x8mm they came in packs of 9,I purchased 1 box of the beige & one of the charcoal.
I have only now been able to lay said tiles,and I soon discovered that I was short by at least two tiles of each colour,I approached said store,they informed me that the offer is no longer on,and the tiles are no longer on sale.
I was given a company name that being pilking tiles ltd as the supplier,but I'm hitting a dead end trying to locate said supplier!
If anyone has used or using these tiles and they know where I may be able to obtain them,then I would be very grateful for your feedback. Thank you,and here's hoping.

Gary:mad2:

Reply to first day here ) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.