Search the forum,

Discuss Black Polished Porcelain stains, HELP! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

swiss

Dave i've just checked what my local tile store in terms of what they stock they sell Lithofin products but not Abra Clean specificly they do sell lithofin stainaway would this achieve the same end product the description sounds similar, if not I'll order some Abra off the net. Also if I do get them clean what would you suggest to seal the tiles with. Would you seal them before grouting and after or just after grouting. Cheers again

D

DHTiling

Dave, I got the abra clean as suggested, it's got 80% of the marks off and they now shine but there is still area's where you can see trainer marks (imprint of the sole) i've followed the instructions to the word. Any suggestions leave the abr on for longer? specifies 10mins on the packaging, or keep reapplying i'm starting to wonder whether to rip the lot up.

Apply the cleaner again and use a WHITE scourer , dam there goes another of me secrets lol

Trev

Follow trevys advice.....more than one application might be needed...good stuff though hey!..

Reply to Black Polished Porcelain stains, HELP! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.