Search the forum,

Discuss Experienced Tiler in and around London in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

robthetiler

Hi

Im new to this site and am looking for some extra work as it has been quiet lately due to the recession. I have 10 years experience in floor and wall tiling using Ceramics, Porcelin and Marble. I have worked on various projects including luxury homes, showrooms and swimming pools. I class myself as very professional and take alot of pride in the jobs i complete. Im a very tidy and reliable tradesman which is a rare find these days.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to tilersforums.com | Tile Forums | Tiling Forum!

Hi robthetiler and welcome to tilersforums.com!

M

mikethetile

Hi mate, things are picking up in this area

when you say herts are you st albans way or further south

R

robthetiler

Hi Mate

Good to hear things are picking up. Im in the Welwyn area, is this a good site to find work?

D

Daz

Hi Mate

Good to hear things are picking up. Im in the Welwyn area, is this a good site to find work?

Welcome robthetiler :welcome:.

This is a great website for gaining excellent advice on how to find work :thumbsup:.

How do you currently market yourself mate?

Daz

R

robthetiler

alrite mate

well i started an apprenticeship really young and my boss was a top tiler who didnt advertise,everything was word of mouth. Now ive gone my own way and have started up alone.Been busy via getting jobs from my old boss and different contacts,but things hav dried up abit lately.checked this site up and it looks realy helpful.
Have you got many jobs from this site?

nice 1 :thumbsup:

D

Daz

Only one or two fella.

Get round your local tile shops and let them know who you are. Take your portfolio to help prove credibility.
Phone all your local builders, plumbers, carpenters and plasterers to see if they require anyone (don't forget to suggest that you can put reciprocal work their way).
Generate some flyers and spend an hour tucking them under windscreen wipers at the local supermarkets.

Good luck chap.

Daz

Reply to Experienced Tiler in and around London in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen