Search the forum,

Discuss Hi all in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

steveboy

Hi all,

I've been checking out the forum for a few weeks now and just joined up, I have been tiling for around 10 years for friends and family. Lost my job about 2 years ago and decided to go self employed in home improvements, to find that most of my work is tiling so looking to focus on it full time, so will need to change the signs on the van and get some new business cards made. My last 3 jobs have been for family, done my uncles bathroom and the rest of the family are now wanting there bathrooms/kitchens done :thumbsup:

Cheers

B

bootsmckiber

Welcome Steve,buddy is right,family will run out so take lots of pictures,start a portfolio,put it on a stick for your computer so you can give a potential client the big stick,now now boys,down,heel,the big stick for your computer,that way your work speaks for it self,Glasgow eh.I just had a friend move back home to Coatbridge,is that just outside Glasgow?I said don't move to coat bridge,the only good thing that ever came out of Coatbridge is those marshmellow snowballs with coconut on them right?Anyways Steve,welcome to the brotherhood of tilers,a good bunch of guys that will help you where they can,and if they can't,they'll surely steer you in the right direction,if you on this website,your in good hands,Cheers,Mike:welcome:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Hi all in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.