Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom project - Work in progress in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
When its finished you could move into that room, its got everything you need; running water, washing facilites, television etc. Just drag the fridge and microwave in there and a sofa and rent out the rest of the house.

Put one of those inflatable chairs under the showerhead and shower while your sat watching telly of an evening!

S

Stef

Dave that cut round the shower pipes is perfect, for a man that works in the city? you are in the wrong trade m8, but it all comes down to money!!! love this post, keep it going.

D

davemul

Thanks Robson, I dont think I could do this full time though!

another day, another load of tile boxes now empty :)

getting there slowly but surely! just need some tile drills now for various holes.

Would like to start grouting bits soon but concerned about using kerapoxy on my own... I only have 5kg tubs and bit concerned it will all go off too quickly...

Do you reckon I could get away with using normal ultracolour mapei grout in the non wet areas and just the epoxy in the wet parts... or shall I just get my butt in gear and use the epoxy everywhere I can?

e93abf32.jpg

384b3f7b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Very tricky and delicate cuts round those niches Dave!

If you got them right 1st time then have another bottle of vodka on me.

Reply to Bathroom project - Work in progress in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen