Search the forum,

Discuss What Do You Think Of This Double Toilet Cubicle?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
I recently visited an establishment and went to use the facilities and this was it! I was gobsmacked I thought it was so lovely. I love the pink tiles!

bathroom.jpg

Kastar UK

Arms
Reaction score
Bit of an eye sore tbh
Can wipe each others ...come here dear you missed a bit , last one out stinks , not sure im comfortable with that , she can be noisy haha
£30 a metre

Attachments

• 447253_20230209132608_0250.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 5

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Yeah I know we do like a chinwag in the loos but it might be pushing it a bit too far!!! Although I can see why they have done it, I've shared a cubicle many a time back in the days of going out on Friday nights... These days I am in bed by 830pm haha

Reply to What Do You Think Of This Double Toilet Cubicle?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen