Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Bathroom project - Work in progress in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

davemul

shower screen in, shower installed & set up....

12b039ad.jpg

f7f170f9.jpg

64c3b7f7.jpg

69238165.jpg

5f9a7328.jpg

4bca6404.jpg

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
:drool5: Stunning work there Dave, good thinking about getting a metal bracket CNC milled, a plumber would have just wedged a wooden door stop in there!

Must have been pricey though for a 1 off?

Also if you want to see your pics they'll be on my website. :lol:

D

davemul

Thanks Bob. Yeah it wasnt cheap! But I bought myself Forza 4 to console myself.. oh and that new Batman game for the PS3! might try and get a few games in this weekend!

Slapped on a few tiles today and installed a couple of thermostats to start the UFH running in marathon! for the bathroom and kitchen.... will do conservatory when its decorated / clear of all my tools!

66bc1a0f.jpg

b65762f4.jpg

cf51bea0.jpg

M

mbbank

nice job Dave, keep up the good work.
I have been looking for those supports you used to support the spirit level while tiling the wall. Can you tell me where you got them from ?
thanks.

Q

Qwerty

Great progress Dave :thumbsup:

Changing all of my Warmup Xstat thermostats for the new ones in my own place soon :drool5:

D

davemul

Great arent they! they have new cream ones out now.. kinda wish I had waited for those!

NEARLY FINISHED TILING!!! just two tiles to drill and lay... then some mosaic panels...

off to get some more kerapoxy tomorrow (urrgh!)

IMG-20111023-00006.jpg

D

davemul

Programmed and set up the shower drain today.. you need a blimin computer degree!

We now have a useable shower!

IMG-20111023-00007.jpg

D

davemul

Mike, its a pumped system.

2 sensors one on each supply pipe to shower

measures the flow in Litres p/m.. the system is mapped from low to high flow. Auto adusts suction of water from drain gulley depending on how much water is used.

Also switches on at low voltage/suction 15 mins after you have finished showering to clear any residual water that may be in the gulley.

It then recycles the water drained and turns it in to vodka for me

last bit not true, I wish!

Reply to Bathroom project - Work in progress in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks