Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom project - Work in progress in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Great progress Dave :thumbsup:

Changing all of my Warmup Xstat thermostats for the new ones in my own place soon :drool5:

D

davemul

Great arent they! they have new cream ones out now.. kinda wish I had waited for those!

NEARLY FINISHED TILING!!! just two tiles to drill and lay... then some mosaic panels...

off to get some more kerapoxy tomorrow (urrgh!)

IMG-20111023-00006.jpg

D

davemul

Programmed and set up the shower drain today.. you need a blimin computer degree!

We now have a useable shower!

IMG-20111023-00007.jpg

D

davemul

Mike, its a pumped system.

2 sensors one on each supply pipe to shower

measures the flow in Litres p/m.. the system is mapped from low to high flow. Auto adusts suction of water from drain gulley depending on how much water is used.

Also switches on at low voltage/suction 15 mins after you have finished showering to clear any residual water that may be in the gulley.

It then recycles the water drained and turns it in to vodka for me

last bit not true, I wish!

Reply to Bathroom project - Work in progress in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen