Discuss Stabila FLS 90 floor laser?!? in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

llevram

TF
Reaction score
Hello

Has anyone ever used or own one of these floor lasers? If so please let me know what you think......
I want to buy a floor laser but don't want to spend loads of money, I've seen some for like £400 plus.
I bought a Bosch PLT 2 yesterday and returned before I had a lunch break it was shocking.
Cheers

S

Spare Tool

What was wrong with the Bosch? Long as it projects a 90 degree angle why was it so bad?

I

Italy

bosch plt2 is For hobbies,
Green line for hobby.
Blue line for pro.
Therefore, there is little to be expected ..

G

GoneGuy

I got a stabila fls90, been using it over a year now I bought it from screwfix £110 I think.
It projects a fair distance and it comes with a plastic target to place at other end of the room.
I've had no issues with mine but I find it uses batteries quick

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've used a pls ft90 for several years, excellent piece of kit.

About to order this on your recommendation Marc!
I can't praise my PLS180 highly enough and replaced immediately when it finally started to fail after a decade of abuse. I'm sure I'll wonder how I ever did without it.

O

Old Mod

About to order this on your recommendation Marc!
I can't praise my PLS180 highly enough and replaced immediately when it finally started to fail after a decade of abuse. I'm sure I'll wonder how I ever did without it.
You won’t be disappointed Nick, you got to spend a lot more money to get anything better.

S

Spare Tool

You won’t be disappointed Nick, you got to spend a lot more money to get anything better.
Agreed, I'm seriously considering buying another to go with the one I've got for tricky set outs through multiple rooms, could have nearly paid for it after wasting five hours setting a job out on Friday..

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Agreed, I'm seriously considering buying another to go with the one I've got for tricky set outs through multiple rooms, could have nearly paid for it after wasting five hours setting a job out on Friday..

I'm already seriously considering getting 2! Got toolsnet open in another tab right now...

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
£178.70 incl vat

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Can't find cheaper

O

Old Mod

Not saying it’s any better you’d have to compare spec
But it’s cheaper from @Pro Tiler Tools

ProNivo PNTL 45 Floor Tiling Laser With 90 & 45° Lines | Buy Bosch Tiling Lasers, Lasers for Tiling, Laser Levels, Rotary Lasers Online from Pro Tiler Tools - http://www.*******************/bosch-tiling-lasers,-lasers-for-tiling,-laser-levels,-rotary-lasers/48727/pronivo-pntl-45-floor-tiling-laser-with-90-45%C2%B0-lines

Reply to Stabila FLS 90 floor laser?!? in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoponbaby
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks