Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom project - Work in progress in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I wish I got to fit stuff like that, even the well off people round here would't splash out on the expensive stuff in your bathroom Dave. :incazzato:

If I won the lottery though (not that I even do it!) I'd buy a half dencent house and have a huge bathroom extension with every gadget and gizmo going. I'd have waterfalls, home cinema, huge tiled spar bath, digital shower and one of those weird toilet guys to hand me toilet paper or whatever they do.

D

davemul

I'm with Geoff... as long as the missus doesnt mind!

anyone need some jasmine kerapoxy 2kg? looks like i'll have a spare tub!

405bf752.jpg

780e9cfb.jpg

d9e9f60a.jpg

Q

Qwerty

Very Hollywood looking Dave, but I like it :thumbsup:

Im curious Dave, have you hacked into the national grid to power that room??? :lol:

Q

Qwerty

some mosaics up and sink taps in!

Basins in bathrooms Dave, not sinks (unless you plan on doing some washing up in there) :incazzato: :lol:

I have noticed recently that when clients refer to the basin as a sink, I have a nervous tick whereby I scratch my forehead quite aggressively (so I dont blare out "BASIN!!!!") :2:

Looking very nice still mate. What is left to do now then?

M

Mike

the taps look stunning dave, i hope they're still isolated, you'll get some dimwit trying them and flooding the floor

D

davemul

Basin / Sink I dunno!

Left to do.. Bit of grouting, fit BASIN ;) and stand. Silicone work and im there I think!

its been a long old slog!

Reply to Bathroom project - Work in progress in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen