Discuss For Sale Nicobond Gypfix good dates 14 bags in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Blazin-saddles

Hopefully this thread is ok, please delete if not....

A customer of mine has asked me to try and sell off his remaining adhesive after the job has finished so I am offering 14 bags of Nicobond Gypfix adhesive, stored dry and unopened. date batched 2/2/12 and has a 12 month shelf life so plenty of time left. will take £150 for the lot cash on collection from Leicester. dc30 AT fsmail.net if you're interested.

Many thanks.

B

bugs183

Ah nice one Sir R,i'll see if i get a nod from Blazin, otherwise i was thinking of getting get some Kerakoll.
Do you get them from Wide Range?? I'd forgotten about them!

G

Gazzer

Yeah they get it in for me. Just checked its a full bag....no idea why I didnt return it ??? No date as I can see on the bag but last job I did with it was xmas time.

B

bugs183

Good to know, as my my more regular supplier doesn't really want to supply it (a bit short sighted seeing the amount of Anhydrite floors that are appearing), anyway they are cool with me getting it from elsewhere.
I'll see if i can get hold of Blazins supply as i'm working up by him.

Reply to For Sale Nicobond Gypfix good dates 14 bags in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks