Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Normal Threads
O
Had a call today from a lady in Rippon North Yorks, Too far for me, it's well out of my area...
Replies
Views
O
D
am I on the right lines please. Job 10 sq mtrs onto concrete substrate. Intend laying 10mm...
Replies
Views
david robson
D
F
Got my first ever quote to do this week end as a result of the web site.................:hurray:
Replies
Views
LM Ceramics
L
T
thanks to all who encouraged me when i first signed in and asked for advice.pleased to say i...
Replies
Views
monty
M
whats the best sealer to use on marble? its polished and shop said it didnt need sealing. i have...
Replies
Views
LM Ceramics
L
D
Had a call today from a chap i quoted for before. Last year he called up looking for a price...
Replies
Views
LM Ceramics
L
C
Just finishing off a bathroom, and have found the following issues with some ceramic wall tiles...
Replies
Views
LM Ceramics
L
A
I am about to start my 3rd and biggest tiling job, my bathroom. I am tiling walls and floor with...
Replies
Views
GazTech
G
D
Hi there can anyone help. I am tiling a shower room in my loft. I will tiling directly onto...
Replies
Views
davesquash
D
S
Evening Fellas, New to all this and thinking of doing a short course. I live near Bishops...
Replies
Views
a1tiler
A
H
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rubi-Diamant-DW-250-N-Wet-Saw_W0QQitemZ250303554144QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item...
Replies
Views
Home Tiler
H
A
Iv'e been thinking about doing the PTS tiling course for some time now, but having spoken to...
Replies
Views
M
I have put some new plasterboard up in the shower area and have a leg kit for the stone shower...
Replies
Views
malcolml
M
How much is a bag of this trade price in topps? called in ctd today and was quoted £29.50 a bag...
Replies
Views
DEtileD
D
B
Decided it was time to get some new tools in, so I bought: # ts-60 tile cutter # Makita 18V...
Replies
Views
Bolter
B
Hi Just tiled around a bath and am wondering what colour silicone i should use for the corners...
Replies
Views
oldgit
O
C
hi lads just a quick Q? whats the quickest way to cut round archy without fein cutting into the...
Replies
Views
bigandy
B
P
A lady in my village wanted me to tile her bathroom and kitchen, it was/is my first 'real' job...
Replies
Views
MICK the Tiler
M
M
All offers start as of 1st October. Most of the items are in stock at the branches, some items...
Replies
Views
DEtileD
D
S
hi all, im working as bathroom fitter(plumber by trade)used to work alongside a tiler now...
Replies
Views
DEtileD
D
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Tag Cloud

usa