Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Normal Threads
B
HI JUST BEEN TO SEE A JOB FOR A BUILDER ITS 17m2 FLOOR TO BE TILED WITH 300X300 SLATE, THE...
Replies
Views
MICK the Tiler
M
J
Re: Radiator Removal permalink...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
R
dont never use topps but recieved mini brochere, on there offers at minute look quite good bal...
Replies
Views
rossy
R
M
I'm a DIY :grin: Firstly i'm not sure what floor tiles i've layed as when I checked the tiles...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
M
How about these from wickes (having seen it mentioned on the forum before...by grumpy i think)...
Replies
Views
Fekin
F
D
Hi There, Last weekend my boyfriend and I were adding the final touches to our...
Replies
Views
Robski
R
J
Because I have delusions of grandeur or am quite ambitious, one of the two, I am looking into...
Replies
Views
JIMBOB187
J
D
I've been reading a lot of the old threads today just to get a feel of things and noticed some...
Replies
Views
Daveyboy
D
W
Hi, As title says, I bought former and tanking membrane off wetdecs a few weeks back, which...
Replies
Views
wilfredolimb
W
P
Looking at selling my Fein Multimaster, in good nick, about 6 months old. Comes complete with...
Replies
Views
Derry
D
D
Hi, Which wet cutter would you reccommend between Rubi ND180 or Plasplugs DWW180? both are...
Replies
Views
Derry
D
anyone recommend a cheap mixing paddle suitable for mixing adh. and is it ok to use an sds drill...
Replies
Views
F
T
It would really help if people joining the forums would tell us their location!!! A Town/City...
Replies
Views
TilingLogistics
T
O
big request here my estimate template and the copies have become corrupt,ive done a search but...
Replies
Views
monty
M
T
This is only short but just had to share it. Doing a bathroom for a customer, they were so...
Replies
Views
Bolter
B
U
Hi has anybody any idea if the washboy in the topps flyer i got this morning anygood? £23.49...
Replies
Views
penno
P
Evening all...got a floor to do in a fortnight that has a section dropping away, c. 5m2 worth of...
Replies
Views
A
not happy with them regarding fees.should we have them helping out in our trade,or better...
Replies
Views
S
S
hey, having the week from hell so far , was under the impresion the job was 18 mm ply onto...
Replies
Views
Droopy
D
S
Hi all, I am trying to locate some tiles for a doorstep. They are similar to "Ruabon Reds"...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

Tag Cloud

usa