Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Normal Threads
A
I think it looks great when the side of the bath is tiled and plan on doing this as part of my...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
T
Having read a few threads in the past regarding removal & re-installing of radiators before...
Replies
Views
jamesy07
J
phoned the local ctd warrington. north west region about not recieving the new trade offers...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
U
Replies
Views
N/A
U
I know, its a stupid question. It must be obvious, because nowhere can I find an answer. I...
Replies
Views
grumpygrouter
G
P
happy day of atonement happy Eid ul-Fitr
Replies
Views
Branty
B
bit of advice regarding the above. i know it needs sealing . but what is the correct way to do...
Replies
Views
TilingLogistics
T
N
Hello there, Chris from Bolton. Been an experienced tiler for a few years but set up my own...
Replies
Views
graham31
G
M
Hi, my contractor want written guarantee . Job -tiling and bathroom fittings. I need a sample...
Replies
Views
pjtiler
P
B
any body know what has happened to the BAL members on this forum roumour has it they have been...
Replies
Views
pjtiler
P
G
loking some advice priced job small bathroom 18 sq mtrs 6 mm ceramic tiles with a border just...
Replies
Views
davy_G
D
C
Oright guy's, What do you guy's use? I personally think the smaller the better. And whats your...
Replies
Views
eyebeetiling
E
P
Need some advice on a floor i've got to do. Its a 3 tile pattern, not sure on sizes yet, about...
Replies
Views
D
A
hello all not posted on here for a while but have a question for you. . .i have a customer who...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
S
Hi gang Firstly am I right in my selection of a 10mm round notched trowel for large format...
Replies
Views
S
Oh no, I just found out there's a tarantulas nest in next doors loft. Apparently the guy that...
Replies
Views
O
I
Hi all, quick intro My name is Ian and i have just finished 22 years in the army as a mechanic...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
B
first one, tiling on old tile addy? is this ok if i bal bond the walls will be using ardex d20...
Replies
Views
D
F
Hi everyone, the inlaws have asked if i'll tile their bathroom, after closer inspection, 2 of...
Replies
Views
farlo
F
M
The UK Consumer Protection Agency Had them on the phone today offering me the world for free...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Tag Cloud

usa