Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Normal Threads
A
Hi New to forum, been reading through this chapter a fair bit, some real good tips and advice. I...
Replies
Views
TilingLogistics
T
N
I am after some advice on what i should use for a sub floor for slate tiles. I have just built...
Replies
Views
TilingLogistics
T
S
Have a job where the client wants to restore sandstone (?) tiles. She says her husband left...
Replies
Views
lonetcrystal
L
U
  • Redirect
Replies
Views
N/A
U
the sundeck is off the 2nd floor of the house, it had a fibre glass deck on before. its right on...
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
G
Following the huge financial problems rocking the very foundations of the U.S. economy and the...
Replies
Views
graham31
G
R
Hi was wondering if anyone here can help am looking for a tile its 25cm X 25cm it was from...
Replies
Views
rossy-boy
R
Z
Hi, We have been renovating our bathroom for a few weeks now, and we went for a wetroom...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
M
Hi about to start my 3rd job ( for a mate this time )a conservatory floor then into the kitchen...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
D
Okay, get your laughing out the way now! Was asked to look at a job today. The customer wants...
Replies
Views
C
S
anyone know where i can get a new blade for my karlton 184 door trimmer?
Replies
Views
TilingLogistics
T
doing the above boder next week and wondering how to seal and cut. do i just seal the face and...
Replies
Views
TilingLogistics
T
S
Was in a tile shop yesterday and talking to the manager about work. Tells me a customer was in...
Replies
Views
A
Hello (1st post!) I'm in the process of redoing my bathroom, and decided I'd like to have a...
Replies
Views
adam.elemental
A
T
I spent Wednesday and Thursday stripping Lithofin Slate seal and removing grout haze (Well...
Replies
Views
MICK the Tiler
M
U
  • Redirect
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hi, Looking for help with some mosaic gass tiles I've bought from the internet. They are...
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
G
1000 posts and everyone one an asset to the Forums
Replies
Views
S
when doing a bathroom.....or any room infact do you usually silicone the gap between the last...
Replies
Views
P'boro tiler
P
P
ive tried many manual tile cutters and nothing compares to a rubi twin rail in my eyes. Now i...
Replies
Views
P'boro tiler
P
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

Tag Cloud

usa