Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Normal Threads
W
Check this website will give you the weight of tiles per m2 broken link removed This should...
Replies
Views
faithhealer
F
E
I started a job today, limestone floor and got chatting to the lady of the house and she said...
Replies
Views
Fekin
F
W
Does any one do this, Keep records of the materials they use on a job; Record the batch...
Replies
Views
H
I am new to tiling and have just completed a tiling job using large 500x250 porcelain tiles. The...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
I
Hi, Newbie question. I've just had a shower room re-tiled and converted to a wetroom. They...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Z
As some of you will know, I'm doing a DIY project to tile the floor of a garage conversion with...
Replies
Views
Z
B
Screwfix are currently advertising a makita 18v drill with three batteries for £99. Got to be...
Replies
Views
O
G
My brother bought homebase tiles that i'm fixing(looking forward to that going by some of the...
Replies
Views
DEtileD
D
P
Replies
Views
charlie1
C
hi all i have a bathroom booked in sooon getting done with travertine,,customer is asking for...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

S
Hi there. I'm new to the forum, so, hello to all. I'm currently a manager for Topps Tiles...
Replies
Views
LM Ceramics
L
V
please can anyone help!? i have had bianco carrara c honed finish tiles installed in size 610mm...
Replies
Views
TilingLogistics
T
C
Have you ever turned up for a quote and sensed that something was not quite right, you dont know...
Replies
Views
O
G
Just been asked to quote for a floor which will have "wet" UFH. Its actually pipes inserted into...
Replies
Views
J
Hello fellow tradesman of the highest kind (went onto Shakespear mode then) Can someone confirm...
Replies
Views
Perry
P

M
Just a quick thank you very much post. I have now completed our kitchen floor ok it took me a...
Replies
Views
Droopy
D
S
I am a diy tiler and i recently tiled someones hallway,only 1mtsq,but he already had put 6mm ply...
Replies
Views
lubo78
L
L
Hi Please can I be avised.I am starting a bathroom it is half tiled from floor to middle of...
Replies
Views
Branty
B
D
anybody had a problem with profix adhesive? it seems to take a long time to set and when i press...
Replies
Views
Branty
B
S
im going to do my girlfriends mums bathroom for her, she just wants my to tile over existing...
Replies
Views
P

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley