Search the forum,

Discuss DIY Related Kitchen Floor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mazda

Just a quick thank you very much post.

I have now completed our kitchen floor ok it took me a while but thanks to all those who helped me sort out what I needed in terms of addy and grout but who mainly gave me the confidence to undertake the job.

I bet not many of you measure addy using kitchen scales and a measuring jug for the water eh ?

The only down side is my daughter is now after me tiling her kitchen floor......

Thanks again.

D

Droopy

Just a quick thank you very much post.

I have now completed our kitchen floor ok it took me a while but thanks to all those who helped me sort out what I needed in terms of addy and grout but who mainly gave me the confidence to undertake the job.

I bet not many of you measure addy using kitchen scales and a measuring jug for the water eh ?

The only down side is my daughter is now after me tiling her kitchen floor......

Thanks again.

I don't know about that.:lol:
Us BAL PST's have had to do this as part of our Supercover Demo's:thumbsup:

Good luck with your daughter's floor

Reply to DIY Related Kitchen Floor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.