Search the forum,

Discuss topps trade offers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DS Tiling

Anyone used the toppfix rapidset flex? I thinkI used it years ago when it was made by palace(I think). Anyway what is it like and is it suitable for ply overlays?

Cheers

R

Raja

topps tiles are a joke in my hay day when ever iwent in never did i ever get the same discount on two occasions
Choped and changed things to suit them

S

Saltire69

The only problem Kev with buying bulk is that i can't get the customers to wait any longer than a fortnight. Phone me up and say can u start tomorrow:lol:. Longest i've been booked for is 4wks.(few and far between though). Still busy but some folk just won't wait.

T

TilingLogistics

The only problem Kev with buying bulk is that i can't get the customers to wait any longer than a fortnight. Phone me up and say can u start tomorrow:lol:. Longest i've been booked for is 4wks.(few and far between though). Still busy but some folk just won't wait.

I still would be tempted to keep a stock of SPF Rapid, PTB, and some whitestar because I found that was the stuff I used in the main. I think when you add up the cost of fuel. the running around and buying individual bags it works out a lot dearer.

Even now I buy things like popular coloured grout and sealers in bulk and keep a stock of the whole range just about because it works out a fortune running around trying to buy things for individual jobs and takes so much time.

Kev

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to topps trade offers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen