Search the forum,

Discuss Batten tip....Shelving brackets from wickes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

monty

How about these from wickes (having seen it mentioned on the forum before...by grumpy i think), They come in 4 sizes 1/2 metre, 1 metre. 1 1/2 metres and 2 metres.

165149-ab0-00co_full.jpg

Just thought it would be worth investing (couple of quid) in them as they are level, have pre drilled holes and will last a life time.. as against timber, it can be warped, split when screwing to walls etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
M

monty

Wouldn't say a couple of quid is drastic for a lifetime pj.... you can spend that on a lenght of timber

Excuse my ignorance but whats a lath?

S

Spud

Wouldn't say a couple of quid is drastic for a lifetime pj.... you can spend that on a lenght of timber

Excuse my ignorance but whats a lath?
a lath is a thin strrip wooden batten as in lath and plaster, i havent used battens for years ,

Reply to Batten tip....Shelving brackets from wickes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen