Search the forum,

Discuss bal rapid set flex in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

wayne

TF
Reaction score
How much is a bag of this trade price in topps? called in ctd today and was quoted £29.50 a bag. i dont use bal at all and was just wondering if this is reasonable. i use nicobond and ultra adhesives most of the time but will use bal if prices are not too bad

D

DHTiling

if you were qouted £29.50 by ctd then that is retail price and not trade should be about £13 to £ 16 a bag........dave..

D

DEtileD

if you were qouted £29.50 by ctd then that is retail price and not trade should be about £13 to £ 16 a bag........dave..

dave if you managed to get that kinda of price, let BAL know, they will want to use you as a supplier ;)

D

DEtileD

Is simply just an expensive product but i can only come to the conclussion that anyone selling it way below cost price like £16 a bag, isn't gonna be putting it thru the books.

M

monty

Don't know how much bal rapid flex is in topps but the bal spf is £17.99 plus vat, and topps own brand (palace) rapid set flex is £11.49 plus vat.

D

DEtileD

At mo, at ctd, Bal SPF is 16.99+ but rapid costs a lot more.

BALs cheaper brand Profix's Rapid Flex grey is 7.99+

D

DHTiling

dave if you managed to get that kinda of price, let BAL know, they will want to use you as a supplier ;)

:lol:...post is a year old......anyway must have been a bad day....didn't see the flex bit..just thought rapid set....

right BAL rapidset flexi is about £27 a bag trade...:thumbsup:

hope that clears that up...

Reply to bal rapid set flex in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen