Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Normal Threads
M
Hi, I've been thinking about underfloor heating for a 27m kitchen (as part of an overall tiling...
Replies
Views
L
Hi All, going to be starting tiling my bathroom in the next week or two. I am leaving the...
Replies
Views
medlar
M
J
I'm about to tile the entrance corridor in my house which leads into the kitchen which i'm also...
Replies
Views
jonty
J
A
I've been asked to tile a kitchen floor. The floor is a suspended wooden floor that has been...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
A
hi all, got a floor to tile in travertine (filled). The substrate is wood (T&G). Some of the...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

D
Hi all, I am slowly renovating a bathroom, and doing all the preparatory work prior to...
Replies
Views
David Goodier
D
S
Hi Guys been a while since i was on need to pick your brains, just quoted for a 24m2 travertine...
Replies
Views
dbstiling
D
as above what order do you all think is best thanks
Replies
Views
Taz8130
T
J
I'm going to tile my kitchen floor(first time). I have watched two different methods on a tiling...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
M
My fitter has laid slate tiles in our bathroom. Unfortunately despite cleaning and sealing the...
Replies
Views
wetdec
W

C
What brings us to this forum? Here are a few of my reasons. There are no idiots here. A few...
2 3
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
T
As a rule I use a 2mm spacer for wall tiles although it can change to a 3mm spacer to eradicate...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
P
Just covered a floor in 18mm waterproof ply - as per recommendation of the Weber Tiling Manual...
Replies
Views
grumpygrouter
G
E
Hello all I need a bit of advice on quoting for a floor where the customer will only settle for...
Replies
Views
cjbombero
C
S
Hi, recently grouted a floor and the grout turned patchy. I have been told to try a grout sealer...
Replies
Views
TilingLogistics
T

Okay, It's come to my attention that some of you want to know a bit more about the Gaz...
Replies
Views
starting tiling at the weekend. full bathroom with tumbled marble border. bought lithofin stain...
Replies
Views
TilingLogistics
T
hi peeps,done a recent quote and have just been told i was far too expensive?? i thought it was...
Replies
Views
medlar
M
H
Well I have a Kangoo van 3 years 4 months old about 54k on the clock and was going to job on...
Replies
Views
TilingLogistics
T
G
Just a long shot but do you know of any flexible profiles for use with mosaics on a curved step...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22