Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Normal Threads
G
Just wanted to start a thread for all the hypochondriacs out there! I have recently started...
Replies
Views
D
I have bought a Husqy sc670 that i cannot get on with. I am looking to buy a manual cutter and...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
G
Went to est a job on Sat asked for price check in pricing forum. The tiles have been removed...
Replies
Views
graham31
G
D
Bloody boiler has broke down....:mad2:...water leaking all over the place...turned stop **** off...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
W
Hi I am about to get a tiler in to make a second attempt at tiling AND TANKING my shower room...
Replies
Views
wishy
W

A
Been wondering if there is a big difference in quality/looks in natural stone depending on where...
Replies
Views
wetdec
W
A
We are looking for professional, honest, hardworking tilers to work to a price on a small...
Replies
Views
LJB Tiling
L
A
Hi, I am new to tiling, as you can probably tell when you read further onto this message...
Replies
Views
adam_starkie
A
U
I'm tiling a slate floor for the first time and after looking at the tiles (ungraded, 'multi'...
Replies
Views
medlar
M
D
PLEASE NOTE THIS EXHIBITION IS NOW OVER ! If you are local to Birmingham we were at...
Replies
Views
David - Tradetiler
D

H
Watched the F1 and Lewis Hamilton does it on the last corner. But still prefer MotoGP and Rossi...
Replies
Views
O
It's with great regret that I inform you that I have had a PM from GazTech asking for his...
Replies
Views
David - Tradetiler
D
S
Hi everybody.... got to give a quote for tiling a shower - just a shower - 2 walls the...
Replies
Views
S
C
....or "Never trust anyone to give you the correct translation over e mail." Welsh road sign...
Replies
Views
garhum
G

E
I did the London to Brighton veteran car run today in a car that was made in 1898 it has 4...
Replies
Views
Fekin
F
P
Hi there A conservatory company rang me the other day and asked my floor tiling square...
Replies
Views
pendleh
P
G
Went to see a job today shower unit in a bathroom had been tiled around.Girl said that she was...
Replies
Views
cornish_crofter
C
U
Hello, i have tiled my floor with a limestone tile, wher my conservtry meets my kitchen i have a...
Replies
Views
Fekin
F
G
got a bathroom and en suite to price Bathroom walls and floor total area to be tiled 21m2...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay