Search the forum,

Discuss Do it! - Come and see us this weekend.. in Birmingham for five days. Should be fun! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Re: Do it! - Come and see us this weekend.. in Birmingham for five days. Should be f

Dont know what happened to my camera! Yours is much better... !

PS: Thanks for stopping by. Appreciated everyone who did.

n617362013_1035980_923.jpg

D

Deleted member 1779

Re: Do it! - Come and see us this weekend.. in Birmingham for five days. Should be f

Cheers Garum. Yes I was a bit shocked that you drove for THREE AND A HALF hours to see us and the CAD guys. Good job we did our very best product demonstration to you!
Let me know when you need replacement kits and we will sort you out.

Dave - hey where were you! - Sunday was a bit chaotic but we managed to give Mark (Rubi) a bit of grief.

Bit of an update but we have just secured an export deal for Norway! Met the MD of a tool company at Interbuild and he spent two days with us checking out Porsadrill. Maybe he saw the word Arctic and felt at home....

PS: Dave I am at Arctic Products on Friday this week (Corby) so might drop in on my way back down the A1.

Reply to Do it! - Come and see us this weekend.. in Birmingham for five days. Should be fun! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.