Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Normal Threads
E
Hi chaps, first post except for course feedback. Went for a look round topps at lunch time and...
Replies
Views
strongboes
S
H
Dewalt laser for sale like new ( I have two ) good bit of kit. £110.00 can arrange delivery but...
Replies
Views
The Lowestoft Tiler
T
P
I quoted a job up the other day for a 20 sqm kitchen floor. Bloke said tiles are 600 x 300...
Replies
Views
CLAYS TILES
C
S
I have quite a big job coming up using porcelain tiles. Is there any type of adhesive that is...
Replies
Views
M
E
Just looked at a job, 4sqm on kitchen walls, 4 inch tiles, there is 7 power sockets, half a day...
Replies
Views
robbo
R
R
Hi Guy's, i'm seriously thinking of going tiling fulltime now, the only thing i'm concerned...
Replies
Views
muffinman
M
I
Hello, As I have a Topps Tiles 5mins drive from me I decided to get some adhesive in prep for...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
A
where's the best place to buy tile trim. andy.
Replies
Views
andy-h
A
P
Tiling on tiles Is is ok to lay floor tiles on existing floor tiles? What do I need to do...
Replies
Views
paz7518
P
I am doing a bathroom with a wet area so need mosaics in it. I am thinking of using this as a...
Replies
Views
MICK the Tiler
M
P
Is it ok to tile onto floor boards? the boards are good, well down etc or is it worth putting...
Replies
Views
aejrd
A
B
Hi - has anybody tiled on fibreglass? We are installing a wet room on our boat and this is our...
Replies
Views
Pawelzik
P
M
i m considering placing an ad in the yellow pages and yell.com and was wondering if anyone uses...
Replies
Views
S
W
Well i've sussed it lads , and let me be the first to congatulate Raja...
Replies
Views
Yorkie
Y
B
Hi Guys, I'm at CTD in Portsmouth on Monday (28th April) for a demo morning, show your support...
Replies
Views
Big-Smudge
B
T
Hi, i need to get a trowel for mosaics as have a job coming up in May with mosaics. I like to...
Replies
Views
S
K
Hi There, My names krystan and I'm a computer programmer from the north of england :)
Replies
Views
moorksy
M
A
Hi People Just come of the phone to a guy(after half an hour) trying to get me to sign up for...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
M
I am new to tiling, i have just completed a course. My first project is to tile a bathroom floor...
Replies
Views
grumpygrouter
G
E
i've just been to costco in edinburgh, bought a 1200, 600, and 250 stabila levels for £25.00...
Replies
Views
burncross
B
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Tag Cloud

usa