Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Normal Threads
S
An English friend of mine came across a free online course in Swedish. This is what he said...
Replies
Views
Northern Bird
N
H
hi everybody, im just trying to find out if there are any tools to mark cuts around toilets. i...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
M
britains got talent, can any body do any tricks with tiles or there tools . ive made materials...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
J
going to tile a garage floor but the concrete surface has been painted with garage floor paint-...
Replies
Views
T
L
I've been told that the name is MADERA EVANO, it's a 13"x13" tile that looks like wood. I can't...
Replies
Views
GazTech
G
D
Hi all, I need some help? I am just about to do my tiling course and need to find a cost...
Replies
Views
TilingLogistics
T
R
just wanted to share this with all the new tilers like myself. i have been drawing wall and...
Replies
Views
S
T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywuse55qU2A if you wanna know how poor sly stallone was or...
Replies
Views
ross lewiss
R
B
Hi, We started to tile a consevatory floor yesterday and as we done the first few rows of...
Replies
Views
bluevin123
B
D
This post has been modified and moved to the TILERS ARMS as a more private way to deal with a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
G
Anyone else noticed; why are some posts on here always full of capitals? - I Mean Every Word...
Replies
Views
Dirrty
D
G
Thought this may be a good thread, post pictures of your kids. This is my Blue eyed boy George...
Replies
Views
howard
H
K
Hi there, First of all I'm not a pro tiler I'm a computer programmer :) My wife noticed that a...
Replies
Views
krystan
K
R
hi following on from my thread about setting out, are there are things i need to consider for...
Replies
Views
MICK the Tiler
M
T
might be a laugh if we all shared or disasters from jobs in the past. I will get the ball...
Replies
Views
Fekin
F
G
HI - I'm new to this forum and new to floor tiling. I am refurbishing my old bungalow - it has...
Replies
Views
grumpygrouter
G
M
HI all. was thinking about going down to the tile&stone show this year. Did anyone go to last...
Replies
Views
W
Who is based near me. Hertfordshire or Middlesex?
Replies
Views
IvegotsTILE
I
R
hi if i have to floor tile into a few different rooms like a living room , hallway, kitchen etc...
Replies
Views
hillhead
H
N
would you leave the cuts in the corners with the same width gap as the grout lines or get them...
Replies
Views
S
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Tag Cloud

usa