Search the forum,

Discuss yellow pages and yell.com in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

moorksy

i m considering placing an ad in the yellow pages and yell.com and was wondering if anyone uses this form of advertising and how much reponse you have recieved. or has anyone got suggustions on where to advertise

D

daj5451

Hi mate.I took out add in Yell.com at begining of year and have had a lot of work out of it but as other guy`s will tell you it all depends on which area you are in.Yell.com cost me £175 for the year,think an advert in Yellow pages would be nearer £400-£500 for a decent advert.Get yourself around tile shop`s with your business cards and get to know the staff.Spend a half day every now and again at your local tesco puttng cards on car windscreens.It`s worked for me.:thumbsup:

Dunc

H

hrgj3270

well mate i have been putting cards in estate agents and i will be posting flyers in doors. im doing a display bay in a tile shop and i may place ads in the paper.

hope these ideas help u mate

G

Grace'sDad

Yell.com has been good for me and paid for itself easily.

Not gone in the book yet though.

S

swts

1 phone call in a year through Yell. None from Thomson etc. Just as well I get my work through repeat customers. But, you never know it could work for you.

Reply to yellow pages and yell.com in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen