Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Normal Threads
B
:grin: hello, been a while, hope all are well. i have got a job to do for a mate (on day rates)...
Replies
Views
bencurtis
B
W
i have been recommended to do a freind of the family's 2 bathrooms in a few weeks and was...
Replies
Views
Woody123
W
T
Hi all just joined live in Dumfries cannot get many tiling jobs up here hence handyman. glad to...
Replies
Views
daj5451
D
G
hi i have a wetroom to tile,which has 7 individual showers in it,9m2 on floor and 30m2 on...
Replies
Views
grahamster
G
T
Hi
Hi everyoneA new member based in Bucks, hope I can help people out.
Replies
Views
GazTech
G

F
Just found this, and the effect is stunning. kBUPNLoFrsA
Replies
Views
brian c
B
P
any help out there on the best way to remove old adhesive many thanks matt
Replies
Views
brian c
B
D
Good video about using grinders for tiling........:thumbsup: y7HHTCMxAaQ&feature=related
Replies
Views
brian c
B
A
Hi to all could anybody please tell me what the procedure for cutting mitre's especially L...
Replies
Views
anaheimduck
A
M
Hi everyone, I am about to buy a new 'vehicle' for work and wanted to hear your opinions of...
Replies
Views
Fekin
F

T
Hello folks, Just wanted to ask how many of you have tiled worktops? if you have, can you...
Replies
Views
Pawelzik
P
C
hi all, ive bin tiling a good 5 years now, and ive always thought about it but never...
Replies
Views
mkelly
M
Tiling News Updated. Check it out.
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, I wish i had seen this forum ages ago. I have had UTH, thermomat 150w 2m sq from B&Q...
Replies
Views
faithhealer
F
S
hi all, i have previously always fixed aquapanel to frame for walls and used thermal on floor...
Replies
Views
sandman
S

D
I went to see a lady tonight to quote for a job, and wouldn't mind some advice on this one. She...
Replies
Views
S
F
Anyone know of a supplier that stocks Ditra Matting? idealy in the Glasgow area but i am willing...
Replies
Views
W
I was tiling a bathroom today and had to take the skirting boards off. As i was taking the one...
Replies
Views
CLAYS TILES
C
U
Just wondered if anyone has a freephone number or 0945 and has it paid off. Would imagine if...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Hi all, Tiled a bathroom floor yesterday with the dreaded BnQ 600's. Actualy found them ok...
Replies
Views

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22