Questions and tiling advice in the UK Tiling Forum - Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for Tiling Advice, by TilersForums.com. Wall and Floor Tile Installation Advice - Tiling Advice 24/7. British Tiling Forum for Tiling Knowledge..
Sticky Threads
M
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BS 5385-1 WALL AND FLOOR TILING Tiling Standards | BS 5385 As part of the...
Replies
Views
R
Replies
Views
N/A
U
Hello, I have just laid black indian limestone in my garden. I am halfway through grouting it...
Replies
Views
S
i have done loads of jobs in bathrooms were the complete bathroom is painted.most of my...
Replies
Views
GDog01
G
There seems to be a few people on here talking about unrealistic wages and things are quiet, it...
Replies
Views
D
How to Tile a Floor using Ceramic Floor Tiles Measuring up for Floor Tiles You will need a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Normal Threads
Hi all, Tiled a bathroom floor yesterday with the dreaded BnQ 600's. Actualy found them ok...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all Just a short one, we have had some major telecom works going on and as a result may of...
Replies
Views
wetdec
W
S
I've just recieved a despatch note from 365 drills, ordered the BFKMX kit :) I've got a fairly...
Replies
Views
S
T
just a little tip... set your landline phone to divert calls to your mobile so that you dont...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
D
I was looking at a website belonging to (I assume) a tiler (and I will assume it is a he)...
Replies
Views
aejrd
A

T
can anyone help regarding this one. i was in porcelainosa today and as i walked in the...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
D
I am at home today doing estimates and one is for a swimming pool. It's 130m2 of old mosaic...
Replies
Views
MICK the Tiler
M
L
im just wondering how do you get work from topps i have another account from the tile clearing...
Replies
Views
F
Have a customer with a 18m Sqr floor he wants tiled, i have lifted laminate up and discoverd it...
Replies
Views
S
B
how do you lads price jobs.i'm working round the Bolton/Wigan area and normally charge £15 per...
Replies
Views
Dirrty
D

E
On my local news tonight there was a builder who was owed £20,000 for building a porch and a...
Replies
Views
Dirrty
D
J
As I only became s/e in Jan could you guys give me a heads up as to whether tiling has quiet...
Replies
Views
Dirrty
D
T
well folks just to let u know after feeling run down as of late and blood tests, i have been...
Replies
Views
Dirrty
D
C
:lol: :thumbsup: this is my very first time in the arms guysngirlz.at last!:hurray: :8: :yes:
Replies
Views
Dirrty
D
D
I have just had a fantastic piece of luck and have the chance to have a tile and bathroom...
Replies
Views
Dirrty
D

Evening all, Quick bit about myself. I am 27 and probably about to be made redundant from my...
Replies
Views
Bling Tiling
B
P
Was going to use HG Remover & Protect Guard on this floor, its 8 m2 in total, just wondering...
Replies
Views
philjay
P
S
Hi all, im going to able skills to do a six week course and cant wait, does any one know if its...
Replies
Views
Bling Tiling
B
F
Hi, only ever tiled a floor once before, so before I embark on my next bit of diy thought id get...
Replies
Views
F1cabbie
F
J
hi this one`s for the plasterers on the forum. I have got a job to do which involves taking...
Replies
Views
john scurfield
J

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay