Search the forum,

Discuss What a find!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wivers

I was tiling a bathroom today and had to take the skirting boards off.

As i was taking the one off under the radiator 2 magazines fell down from behind the rad.

1 was a mag about computer games and one was an Mayfair from 2001.

My first reaction was to lock the bathroom door and have a damn good look, but then i started to worry as the lady has been widowed for 10 years and her sons left home 12 years or so ago!!!

Maybe i've found the only bushy plate loving granny in Hertfordshire.....PJ you want me to put a word in for ya???

E

eyebeetiling

Why would you need to lock the bathroom door!
Surely computer games aren't anything to be embarased about!
Or were you thinking of doing some tanking!!!!!!! :yes:

Reaction score
any of them women posing in nicely tiled bathrooms, could be an excuse to post the pics in the gallery...Mark.

D

Dirrty

I was tiling a bathroom today and had to take the skirting boards off.

As i was taking the one off under the radiator 2 magazines fell down from behind the rad.

1 was a mag about computer games and one was an Mayfair from 2001.

My first reaction was to lock the bathroom door and have a damn good look, but then i started to worry as the lady has been widowed for 10 years and her sons left home 12 years or so ago!!!

Maybe i've found the only bushy plate loving granny in Hertfordshire.....PJ you want me to put a word in for ya???
I love those magazines Wivers........there so great the May Fairs aren't they....what with the old maypoles and the morris dancers.........were there any articles on the beating of the bushes mate? As I remember there were some really bushy bushes in MayFair :yes:

W

wivers

LOL.

left the damn thing out on the window reveal all night didnt i!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to What a find!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen