Questions and tiling advice in the DIY Tiling Forum - Main DIY Tiling Forum : How to Tile, carrying out your First Tiling Job? - Post in this DIY tiling advice forum we have here on TilersForums.com. The largest tile advice website on the internet..
Sticky Threads
As stated we love seeing your DIY stuff! Take a couple of photos and show off your project...
Replies
Views
Hey guys! After tiling my bathroom and ensuite last year which would not have been possible...
Replies
Views
A
I have underfloor heating and a concrete floor. I cleaned the floor then PVAd it. I followed...
Replies
Views
D
Hello I am a DIYer and after a successful shower tile project set about tiling bathroom floor...
Replies
Views
K
Hello I'm making some beginner's mistakes and also need advice please.... I've tiled the shower...
Replies
Views
Three tiles fell off my wall in my kitchen, and underneath I scraped off the combed white tile...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been doing alot of research prior to tiling the ground floor of my home, approx 40m2...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm about to start my first tiling job (at home) and after thinking about steps have a...
Replies
Views

Normal Threads
Hi, super basic question, Okay to prime standard multifinish surface and left to dry the day...
Replies
Views
M
hi guys, please excuse my terminology if i dont describe my current diy job. i have just...
Replies
Views
M
I am about to embark on tiling my bathroom floor and looking for a bit of advice. I have tiled...
Replies
Views
M
    • Funny
    • Informative
Today was day 1 of my downstairs bathroom renovation. Remove accessories like towel rail...
Replies
Views

J
Any advice please. I had porcelain tiles put in my bathroom 12 months ago. Gradually on one wall...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
K
Back tiling again after a long break and loving it!!! After mixing grout with a teaspoon -...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I will be doing a kitchen splashback using metro tiles. The tiles are 10cm x 20cm in...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all First post on here as need some advice. We are building a house and have got to the...
2 3
Replies
Views
Z
Hi all, First time tiler. Decided to tile the kitchen after a fire destroyed the old one. I...
Replies
Views

Hi all, I am getting quotes in at the moment for my bathroom to be fully tiled, all walls top...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Plumber by trade but do a lot of bathroom refurbishments, have hired tilers in the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, as usual I've got a problem and I'm looking for help! My mum has lived in her house...
Replies
Views
L
Hi I’m looking for some advice regarding some limestone floor tiles we are laying. They are...
Replies
Views
Just wondering what height to cut clear - Tile + How much for adhesive? The tiles are 59cm x...
Replies
Views

Hi Not strictly a DIYer but have come to learn a bit about tiling over the last few weeks. We...
Replies
Views
Hello looking for a bit of advice. I’m planning on doing a splash back above my sink. So far I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So long story short, I have just purchased my first house and I am a avid DIYer. I am...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, This is the first time of posting and hope that someone can give me some advice or...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. Long time reader, first time poster. I've got 42mm between my current concrete...
Replies
Views

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay