Discuss Limestone tiles water marks days after being laid in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
I’ve had to register another account.

B2502DCA-6130-476F-A1F2-1FB69DA69622.jpeg

Can't see that anywhere...says all types of unpolished stone?
Can't see that anywhere...says all types of unpolished stone?
E1C304F8-EF0F-4CCA-A1C2-F6B734296A6B.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Last edited:
D

Dumbo

Tbh you could save a few quid by using grey adhesive , I wouldn't use white with those as any adhesive you get on top will show more than grey adhesive even after you've cleaned it of .

S

Spare Tool

Ok I see it now. Thanks for your help

Do you know if the product actually worked to remove the dark patches for the tiles on the window sill as the screen shot only mentions he found the product
Sorry I don't actually know, I just passed the products name onto my customer and haven't heard from her since..

Reaction score
I’ve had to register another account.

View attachment 109265

View attachment 109266
Hi the product that was referred to earlier in the post is called LTP cement grout and salt residue remover which is an acid replacement unlike LTP grout stain remover whic is an acid and cannot be used on acid sensitive stone, where as the cement grout and salt residue remover can as long as it's not polished stone.
If you need a sample call them and they will drop one in the post.

J

Just Rizzle

I’ve added a pic, what do you think?
looked at photos and looked at joints i may be wrong but looks like they have been spot dabed with my guess a slow setting addy so moisture is leaching through the tiles try taking one up to prove me wrong

Reaction score
looked at photos and looked at joints i may be wrong but looks like they have been spot dabed with my guess a slow setting addy so moisture is leaching through the tiles try taking one up to prove me wrong
They are all covered fully, the adhesive was the one tops tiles sold me with the tiles

FCBAE1DB-A790-44EF-B844-9F998D677645.jpeg

8373AA0E-9990-46DF-80C9-6F1F7CEFA547.jpeg

Reply to Limestone tiles water marks days after being laid in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Carr
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks