Questions and tiling advice in the DIY Tiling Forum | How to tile - Main DIY Tiling Forum How to tile wall and floor, how to tile bathrooms, how to tile kitchen splashbacks, how to find the starting point for tiling. All discussed in this DIY tiling advice forum. Tiling Advice for DIY tilers. UK Tiling Advice Forums..

Some popular forums: UK Tiling Forum | Tiling Advice - Tile Adhesives Advice | Which Tile Adhesive to use - Tiling Tools Advice | Best Tile Cutters

Normal Threads
Need some advice on a wetroom repair. Tiler installed the tile trim too close to all the edges of the door frame...
Replies
Views
Hi we have just had an old sandstone patio ripped up and a new porcelain one will be put down. The person doing the...
Replies
Views
Hello I've trawled forums and read the Mapei Primer G packaging etc but not sure I've got 100% comfort on this one...
Replies
Views
All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.
Thanks to this forum and my research, the following is what I am going to use for my concrete garage floor. Please...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to renovate the bathroom after leaving it for some time since we moved in. Currently there is a very...
Replies
Views
L
  • Question
Hi, my kitchen was tiled a year ago but stupidly at the time I did not add any tile trim. I want to tidy it up now...
Replies
Views
Sarah hillson
S
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.
  • Question
My daughter wants her kitchen, hall and WC, which is currently Amtico, to be replaced with high gloss ceramic tiles...
Replies
Views
Pauline Grant
P
  • Question
Hi Everyone! New to tiling so probably the easiest questions you’ll be asked but… I have a downstairs toilet and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to tile an area abovr the bath which will be a shower enclosure. Some of the plaster I've had to knock...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently had my floor self levelled by a tiler, unfortunately it's cracked twice but this time the floor is...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have built a coffee table which I would like to add some (9) tiles to. The base is made using 18mm MDF and...
Replies
Views
I have just joined the forum and I'm hoping for some advice. I had a leak in my shower which now needs retiling. I...
Replies
Views
Total plumbing-tiling novice. Our bathroom has been tiled. What should we use to seal internal corners and where...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've got a newbie question here! I've got a kitchen splashback coming up soon with 200x100 ceramic metro...
Replies
Views
Hi. I would like to have new tiles over the old tiles in the bathroom. The old tiles are of glossy type. The first...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m tiling my kitchen (first attempt at tiling) and have a couple of questions. 1) what can I do to sort this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Back on my bathroom tiling job after being diverted to a hallway renovation! Can anybody please tell me...
Replies
Views
Hi, I should start off by stating that I am an experienced DIYer only but have tackled some fairly tricky jobs in...
Replies
Views
Joseph Lobo
J
A few years ago, with advice from the forum, I used Tilemaster Setaflex S1 when I laid my 600x600mm porcelain floor...
Replies
Views
I installed the top layer of 4-1 Mapei mud in my shower last night at 10. When should I start tiling? Documentation...
Replies
Views
Hiya all, I'm a DIY gal on first bathroom. Wondered if you could check out my plans and let me know how I'm doing...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in the process of tiling with subways and just wanted some help with corners, if trim or grout is best? Am...
Replies
Views
please can I ask if quartz tiles are suitable for inside a shower cubicle. Do they need any special treatment? And...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've got a very thin layer (3 or 4 mm) of screed over old bathroom tiles which we had link flooring put over...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow tilers forum community, I have laid underfloor heating mats on top of insulation boards and poured...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I haven't yet done any floor tiling and about to do a 30sqm balcony. Existing ceramic tiles are textured...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can help Iam going to start a bathroom project Newbie at Tiling I've brough 10mm 600x300 Porcelain...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just about to get going on bathroom reno and would very much appreciate if you could sense check my prep...
Replies
Views
I know there's a "rule" that the tiles next to the wall shouldn't be cut shorter than half the tile size. My marble...
Replies
Views
I'm using a flat-topped resin shower tray, the instructions say to use a flexible adhesive upstand so I have bought...
Replies
Views
Hi, Some advice would be welcome. We’re tiling a kitchen breakfast bar that has a radiator on and it’s original...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone. Just ripped out the bathroom in bungalow, and are going to place Hardybackers on the wall as Iam...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
I’ve just had my bathroom renovated by a chap recommended by my neighbour.Firstly he quoted by day abs said it would...
Replies
Views
So I have successfully done tiling before, but not over old floorboards on an upper floor. There are two areas and...
Replies
Views
How many leveling clips and wedges would you recommend per tile and what sort of gap would you leave between clips...
Replies
Views
C
  • Question
I am planning to tile over tile in a half-tiled cloakroom to cut down on mess and effort. This means I will have to...
Replies
Views
JRingo
J
  • Question
Hi all, Doing my first DIY bathroom tiling job, just a 2x3m space, but have run into an issue with primer... One...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to this forum and looking for advice / reassurance. I'm getting my hallway tiled and it's an old...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Im wanting to lay underfloor heating mesh and then tile in a bathroom. Currently there are old rank floorboards...
Replies
Views
Hi PCS_Support_Rep
H
  • Question
Hi Ive recently embarked on a mental mission to tile my bathroom despite no prior experience. I’ve tried my best to...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question