Questions and tiling advice in the DIY Tiling Forum - Main DIY Tiling Forum : How to Tile, carrying out your First Tiling Job? - Post in this DIY tiling advice forum we have here on TilersForums.com. The largest tile advice website on the internet..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
As stated we love seeing your DIY stuff! Take a couple of photos and show off your project...
Replies
Views
Hey guys! After tiling my bathroom and ensuite last year which would not have been possible...
Replies
Views
A
I have underfloor heating and a concrete floor. I cleaned the floor then PVAd it. I followed...
Replies
Views
D
Hello I am a DIYer and after a successful shower tile project set about tiling bathroom floor...
Replies
Views
K
Hello I'm making some beginner's mistakes and also need advice please.... I've tiled the shower...
Replies
Views
Three tiles fell off my wall in my kitchen, and underneath I scraped off the combed white tile...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been doing alot of research prior to tiling the ground floor of my home, approx 40m2...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm about to start my first tiling job (at home) and after thinking about steps have a...
Replies
Views
Normal Threads
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m new to the tiling scene. As a camp ranger I take care of a property in Massachusetts...
Replies
Views
Hi...looking for some advice. This is my first tiling job. I replaced my kitchen counter and the...
Replies
Views
Hi Ive recently embarked on a mental mission to tile my bathroom despite no prior experience...
Replies
Views
This is a proper newbie question. I've tried to find the answer already provided on the forum...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've layed No More Ply on my small bathroom floor ready for tiling. The sub floor was not...
Replies
Views
Hi again. I’m tiling the shower today (finally) but am unsure on my trowel size. I’m using...
Replies
Views
hi guys. i am going to have a go at fitting split face slate tiles on my kitchen walls but need...
Replies
Views
Perfect Tiling
P
Hi everyone. I have been asked to take on a tiling job that needs doing at short notice and...
Replies
Views
I’d like to tile my bathroom, including shower area, and my kitchen, including splash back area...
Replies
Views
Hopefully someone can help. I’ve never tiled before but for a surprise to my mum (I’m 19 and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My very post so please accept ignorance in all things tile related. We have recently...
Replies
Views
Hi First time on here, new to DIY and have my first challenge: Decided to floor tile our...
Replies
Views
Hi there Newbie here , I have a couple of questions for you guys / girls , Firstly is it...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Hello, I'm relatively handy when it comes to DIY, but I have never tried tiling before and I may...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a few questions I hope you guys can help me with? I move into my new build house in...
Replies
Views
M
Hi All, Just completed my first tiling job but ran in to a bit of an issue around the windows...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
Hi all Firstly I want to thank you everyone for the help. I just finished tiling the bathroom...
Replies
Views
I'm just wondering if my glazed ceramic tiles need sealing before I grout them... I applied...
Replies
Views
Laid a tile in my bathroom that has been precut to make the tile appear like 4 smaller tiles. Do...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Tag Cloud